- Provide user experience research, strategy, and design services to clients while also educating them on UX best practices and methods.
- Clients and colleagues alike have often praised my project management and effective communications skills during our collaborative work.
- I throw, trim, embellish, and glaze every single item so you’re guaranteed a truly unique and charming pot made by me, with love.
- Nature and simplicity inspire me so I often incorporate those elements into my work.
- My motto: Making + Clay = Happiness
- Conducted user interviews and analyzed results to identify common pain points and trends about user behavior with the existing product.
- Redesigned an ad client's ad blocking product by streamlining data points to expedite decision-making.
- Achieved this by reducing clutter, re-organizing features and navigation, and optimizing data visualization.
- Conducted detailed audits of existing websites to recommend improved information architecture.
- Created content strategies that provide meaningful content to intended audiences.
- Developed user scenarios, tasks flows, and wireframes to demonstrate interactive functionality.
- Clients: The Juilliard School, NYU School of Professional Studies, Princeton University, Middlebury College, Stratford Schools, Tax Policy Center, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), Amore Pacific
- Built wireframes for 3 dashboards of a new application intended for academic evaluation and
- Collaborated with product owner and business analysts to meet requirements.
- Evaluated an opinion sharing and soliciting app against heuristics and found problem areas via usability tests.
- Prepared a comprehensive research report with design recommendations.
- Streamlined the app’s functionality and redesigned its interface.
- Managed web-based projects focused on STEM learning.
- Led multiple teams of developers, designers and videographers.
- Actively contributed to user flows, site maps, wireframes, and visual designs.
- Prepared and led usability testing and user acceptance test sessions.
- Collaborated with faculty to create exciting activities such as
the visualization of data-driven interactives.
- Organized an innovative exhibition using gamification to actively engage staff in learning
complex procedures. Staff loved the experience and retained more knowledge this way.
- Re-designed the information architecture, content and interface of an Intranet site.
This led to increased traffic in 150 field offices worldwide.
- Promoted to this role for my excellent interpersonal skills, initiative and dedication in
ensuring a smooth transition for audiences impacted by a new IT system. I did so by
effectively communicating strategies, plans and tools to business and project teams.
- Managed and negotiated client contracts. Also pioneered the first-ever Canadian design marathon that matched up-and-coming
designers with 12 local charities in need of exposure.
- Designed, developed and quality assured engaging training materials, technical
procedures, and communication tools. For example, an internal learning website containing procedural videos.
- User-centered design
- User research
- Heuristic evaluation
- Usability testing
- Competitive analysis
- Contextual inquiry
- Task analysis
- Design studio, sketching
- Information architecture
- Interaction design
- Project management